Leavenowdone

Pavel Nedvěd "It's time to say to goodbye"


16/4/2009

Money to the Czech Republic confirmed up will available from the last season opens this year.

Pavel Nedvěd will have to declare from available by the end of season this year, but during the last few members of the leadership as well as Juve of loyal members of the "old three-mile" has recommended that money up of the Czech please suspend planned "retirement" to devote to the team to Turin a good season again.

In the golf with Alessandro Del Piero and Mauro Camoranesi at Royal Golf Park yesterday, again Nedved is proposed to consider retirement planning. However for the Czech Republic who confirmed nothing could change his decision.

"Sorry, I can not continue to play. I will hang at the end of summer shoes good year, "Neved speech on Tuttosport.

"I will not consider the decision from available again. I will try to play well the rest of the match in good season this year, then say bye to the player. "

"I know a lot of time for football so I need time time to the other. This is the final decision by me. I apologize, but fans must have time to say bye, I do not want to discuss more about football again. "